We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be focused on driving marketing best practices and performance. You will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and the key objectives of this role are: qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team; generating summarized reports of their key findings. This role requires an enthusiastic team player with exception communication skills, able to understand different buying personas and persuade new business prospects to learn more. Another objective of this position is to promote BRINEL digital content across multiple channels to grow brand awareness among our B2B audience.
Areas of responsibility:
· Manage the Lead generation strategy. Manage, nurture and convert inbound prospects into qualified leads.
· Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system. Manage and constantly update the customers database.
· Create prospects database in CRM.
· Manage Social media strategy(shared and paid media). Evaluate existing social media channels, create plans for improvements and implement changes.
· Develop the annual communication plan & editorial calendar together with the Digital Marketing Specialist and implement it.
· Market research
· Manage all the Events; Attend/travel to events and oversee all operations of the events including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and business partners.
Hard – skills:
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills in B2B environments, ability to nurture strong professional relationships with business partners as well as an understanding of IT Environment, technologies & platforms, social media, and data analysis.
· Communication in B2B environments
· Content Marketing
· Strong attention to detail and ethics
· Strong planning & organizing skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Preferably 2+ years in Marketing
· Experience in IT industry is a plus
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication & PR, Journalism, is preferred.
We invite you to be part of BRINEL family, to create life experiences together in a trust-based culture! Send us your CV along with a letter of intent, and we'll invite you to join us for a coffee.
Start Date: 14-11-19
End Date: 31-12-19