Developer Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/ AX 2012
- Responsible for developing /modifying Microsoft Dynamics AX forms, reports and tables in all modules;
- Work closely with the business team, functional consultants, and end-users on the key development projects;
- Solving AXAPTA problems by diagnose and resolve system faults;
- Able to do a debugging under Microsoft Dynamics AX application if there’s any process that requires to be checked and find out solutions to the problems;
- Using existing systems or incorporating new technologies to meet particular needs;
- Writing diagnostic programs and designing and writing code for AXAPTA Dynamics operating systems and software to ensure that AXAPTA function more efficiently;
- Generate and analyze queries and reports;
- Prepare and maintain appropriate development documentation.
- Experience must include demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Dynamics AX technical and system design, customization in different fields;
- ASP.NET knowledge and experience is a major plus;
- SQL Server Knowledge is a major plus Fluent English is a must;
- Bachelor's degree and experience in job offered or related occupations.
Core Personal Competencies:
- Must be result driven, proactive and a team-player;
- Strong organizational skills and time management are required;
- Passionate about success and support of fellow employees and company;
- Excellent team player and communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong desire to succeed, task finisher and details oriented.